Current region > Ireland
Mater Hospital Dublin
Client : Mater Campus Hospital Development Ltd
Value : €162m
Following a public tender process, John Sisk & Son were appointed to carry out the Mater Campus Hospital Development Construction Works under a Design & Build Contract. The main building works commenced in September 2009 and the project was fully completed in 2014.
New facilities include:
- Accident & Emergency Department
- Outpatients Department
- 12 new Theatres and ICU/HDU Departments
- Radiology Department
- 120 Replacement Beds, 100% of which are single rooms
- Expansion space with capacity for 70 single rooms
- CSSD, Catering and Waste Management Departments
- Energy Centre
- 444 Space Basement Car Park on two levels
The scale of the project is 45,685m2 with a 20,000 m2 basement.